How To Make Protein Laddu at Home
How To Make Healthy Protein Laddu
It is very is a very tasty and healthy protein-based snack with more delicious and natural homemade foods. Learn now how to prepare Protein Laddu.
- Blackgram – 170 g or 3/4 cup
- Cashew nuts – 30 g or 1/4 cup
- Almonds – 35 g or 1/4 cup
- Oats – 30 g or 1/3 cup
- Cardamom – 5 or 6
- Ragi/finger millets flour – 80 g or 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 100 mL (Approx.)
- Organic Cane sugar/ jaggery –
200 or 225 g
- honey – 50 g (optional)
- Pour the juice in a blender and add turmeric and ginger.
- Blend for 30 seconds and then squeeze half lemon.
- Strain and serve.
Use fresh home-made orange juice for the drink. Enjoy the freshness of this juice during this season while staying healthy.
- Rinse & dry the blackgram very quickly & strain out the water immediately.
- Put them on a clean dry cloth & rub until the moisture disappears. Keep under fan or sunlight for 15-20 minutes.
- Dry roast the ingredients (cashew, almonds) for 2-3 minutes. Keep them aside. Saute Oats for 2 minutes. Keep aside. Dry roast the dried blackgram (till they turn golden brown).
- Add oats and cardamom to grind & grind into powder. Then grind the roasted nuts & dried blackgram separately.
- Put 2-3 tbsp of ghee in pan. Add Ragi flour. Mix. Add oats, black gram powder & cashew almonds powder. You can also add 50 g ghee roasted soya bean powder to make it more rich in protein.
- Mix well. Add organic cane sugar/ jaggery (adjust according to taste)
- Turn off heat. Add 2-3 tbsp of ghee to a portion. Mix quickly and start making laddoos.
How To Make Besan Cheela Recipe at HomeHow To Make Besan Cheela RecipeIngredients 1 cup besan / gram flour ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi ¼ tsp caraway seeds / ajwain salt to taste ½ cup water (or as required) ½ onion (finely chopped) 2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)...
How To Make Spinach Tomato Soup Recipe at Home How To Make Palak Tomato Recipe Ingredients 200 gm Spinach (Palak) 6-7 Medium Size Tomatoes 4-5 Cloves Garlic 1.5 Inch Piece of Ginger 1/2 Tsp Salt 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder 1/2 Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder 1 Tsp Butter...
How To Make Quinoa Salad Recipe at HomeHow To Make Healthy Quinoa Salad Recipe It is a very tasty and healthy Quinoa Salad recipe. Ingredients 1 cup quinoa 2 cups water ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil 2 limes, juiced 2 teaspoons ground cumin 1 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon...