How To Make Spinach Tomato Soup Recipe at Home
How To Make Palak Tomato Recipe
- 200 gm Spinach (Palak)
- 6-7 Medium Size Tomatoes
- 4-5 Cloves Garlic
- 1.5 Inch Piece of Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 Tsp Butter
- Wash and drain spinach leaves and add them in a pressure cooker or pan.
- Coarsely cut the tomatoes, add them to the cooker along with 1/4 cup of water.
- Add some chopped ginger and garlic cloves along with some salt & black pepper powder.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and cook for 3-4 minutes till you get 1 whistle. If cooking in a saucepan, cook for 5 minutes after getting the first boil.
- Let the mixture cool down. Then grind with a hand blender or in a food processor.
- Pass the mixture through a strainer to filter out any rind or chunks.
- Add the soup to a pan along with 2 cups water. Adjust water according to desired consistency. Add some roasted cumin powder and adjust the quantity of salt and pepper if needed.
- Bring the soup to a boil and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
Tomato spinach soup is ready. Serve it hot along with 1/4 tablespoon of butter or fresh cream on top.
How To Make Besan Cheela Recipe at HomeHow To Make Besan Cheela RecipeIngredients 1 cup besan / gram flour ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi ¼ tsp caraway seeds / ajwain salt to taste ½ cup water (or as required) ½ onion (finely chopped) 2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)...
How To Make Quinoa Salad Recipe at HomeHow To Make Healthy Quinoa Salad Recipe It is a very tasty and healthy Quinoa Salad recipe. Ingredients 1 cup quinoa 2 cups water ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil 2 limes, juiced 2 teaspoons ground cumin 1 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon...
How To Make Protein Laddu at HomeHow To Make Healthy Protein Laddu It is very is a very tasty and healthy protein-based snack with more delicious and natural homemade foods. Learn now how to prepare Protein Laddu. Ingredients Blackgram - 170 g or 3/4 cup Cashew nuts...