Looking for a simple home remedy to get rid of the heaviness, bloating & constipation? In this article, we are sharing an effective way to Detox after Diwali or Festive Season.
How to Detox after Diwali or Festive season?
You have been meeting friends and family and enjoying their hospitality or have been showing your hospitality. Healthy eating may have taken a back seat during the celebrations. And, now you are feeling bloated, constipation, tired or exhausted and guilty. Aren’t you??
Some herbal tea can help cleanse the body from within by behaving like a natural cleanser and laxative.
Herbal teas are undoubtedly one of the healthiest beverages on the planet. These are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that provide many short and long-term health benefits, including weight loss. Post-Diwali or after eating out too much, you would want to detox your body to get your digestive health back on track. Here comes the role of the herbal teas, such as ginger-basil tea, which is an excellent natural remedy for fighting the harmful effects of indulgence in too many crappy foods and also air pollution.
As the air around us is on the hazardous levels of air pollution, you need something that will not only protect your lungs from the toxic air during the festive season but also helps you burn calories, thus helping you stay fit and healthy. Taking herbal tea can help fight the cold, improve digestion, lower blood pressure, boost up metabolism and provide relief from stress and anxiety. Herbal tea is also good for your skin and hair.
Let me share the recipe of a herbal tea to help your lungs, detox your body and enhance weight loss:
Fresh Ginger and Basil tea for Detoxification, Weight loss, Healthy lungs and more…
– Ginger is one of the oldest home remedies that can help ease digestion, nausea and improve appetite.
– Very potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in ginger can help in relieving congestion and throat pain.
– Ginger tea boosts the immune system and detoxifies the body.
– Ginger is a great weight loss drink by helping you burn more calories.
Why Holy basil Tulsi?
Holy basil, or tulsi in Hindi, has immense health benefits.
– From leaves to the seed, the herb has been used for treating different ailments, such as bronchitis, stomach ulcers, malaria, nausea and vomiting, diabetes, etc.
– Holy basil has excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidants and immune-boosting properties.
– Holy basil can also help in weight loss and cholesterol management since it improves metabolic stress
How to make ginger basil tea
• 2 cups boiling water
• 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
• 4 -5 fresh basil leaves
• Bring the water to a boil.
• Add the ginger and basil leaves to the water and brew for 5-10 minutes.
• Press the basil leaves gently to get more flavour out of them.
• Strain off ginger and basil leaves.
So this herbal concoction is now ready to be consumed.
You can drink it hot or cold. Let this magic tea detoxify your body, lose weight, overcome the harmful effects of air pollution and smog.
Stay blessed & LiveLifeMore!!!