We know how tempting diet crazes can sound, especially if you have a lot of weight loss. You hear about stars who did it.
How to Lose Weight with Diet Plan?
Therefore, get the best and healthy diet plans by our Weight Loss Dietitian, Dt. Pallavi Jassal and get started on your weight loss journey.
Shed Extra Weight to Add Years to Your Life
The more overweight or obese you are, the more you risk developing many health problems. With a modest amount of weight reduction, you can increase your health and decrease your exposure to many diseases. The condition of being overweight or obese is defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that impairs health. It is certain that excess weight not only ruins your health but also ruins your looks, self-esteem, and confidence! Why suffer these effects, if there are scientific solutions to combat this problem?
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a simple index of weight-for-height that is commonly used to classify overweight and obesity in adults. It is defined as a person’s weight in kilograms divided by the square of his height in meters (kg* (The results may vary from person to person) /m2)
What are the Facts of Weight-Gain?
• The incidence of obesity in the world has doubled in the past three decades. In fact, the same fat deposits that result in obesity and overweight conditions are the main cause of death worldwide.
• More than 10% of the world’s population is obese. Obesity is a leading cause of diabetes, ischemic heart disease striking in form of heart attack & heart failure, high blood pressure, cancer, wear & tear arthritis (of weight-bearing joints, such as knee & hip), and many more health problems. About 45% of the type 2 diabetes cases are due to excessive body weight.
• Faulty eating habits are the #1 cause of excess body fat Cholesterol in the bloodstream comes only from consumption of animal foods. Cholesterol in the bloodstream does not come from eating clean foods, vegetables, and fruits. Fast foods and processed oils (almost all the fats & oils you consume in the course of everyday life) play a major role in the development of obesity.
• Consumption of synthetic sugars and sweeteners is linked to weight gain. Soda and other calorie-containing beverages, including even energy drinks and the so-called diet drinks, all give metabolic upset and contribute to excess fat accumulation.
• Lack of sleep is a well-recognized cause of obesity. Owing to a better-maintained liver, people who sleep for 8 hours a day have less chance of putting on weight than people who sleep for 6 hours a day.
• Too much stress in your life can make you gain excess weight. See the above item on Lack of Sleep.
• Many children these days are comfortable with television and computers. They spend long hours in front of the screen, computers or gaming consoles, often consuming high-calorie snacks, such as pizzas & soft drinks & sweets. They are not liking outdoor games.
• If both parents are obese, there is a 60% to 80% chance that their children will also become obese!
How To Lose Weight?
We know how tempting diet crazes can sound, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. You hear about stars who did it and look terrific. But remember, if a diet plan sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Also, please skip any programs that promote pills, laxatives, fasting, or potions, and any that promise instant weight loss. The truth is that cutting calories below 1,050-1,200 per day is counter-productive because you need strong muscles to be able to exercise effectively. Also, you need a functioning metabolism to be able to metabolize the fats and toxins you are already having. Ceasing to eat, or restricting your nutrition will exacerbate the problems you already have, and will not promote elimination of your toxic fat.
“When you eat too few calories, you lose gross fat, but also fat buried in the muscle, and may even lose precious muscle, which is the worst thing you could do, because this slows your metabolism and makes it very difficult to continue your exercise intensity or duration.
Fad diets set you up for failure by depriving you of what you need. You can’t eat like that for long, and it’s too likely that your mind and body will rebel and you will only end up right back where you started. Don’t you deserve better than that?
So by all means, attack your weight loss goal. Put it on the fast track. But please, do it sensibly and right, so you set yourself up for lasting success with our customized Weight Loss Diet and wellness programs
Let our expert nutritionists and wellness experts help you plan your daily meals that match perfectly with your needs and daily routine. And you will see a NEW YOU…in front of the mirror and in eyes of your loved ones!
How we can help YOU achieve serious and permanent results…
Good nutrition is probably the single most important factor in determining health. The food choices you make today will influence your life expectancy, your body’s ability to combat chronic disease, the quality of your life, and the future life of your family and your prospects. We don’t believe in quick-fix diets, but in supporting people to make positive changes for the long-term.
A Nutritionist is qualified to analyze your diet. A Lifestyle Consultant Doctor is qualified in analyzing the health risk factors in detail and make recommendations for improvement.
Our EDGE is that we have both heading our TEAM. Recommendations might include re-balancing major food groups (protein, carbohydrate, and fat), identifying important nutrients lacking from your diet, suggestions for alternative foods and meal planning. Nutritionists look for imbalances within the systems of your body and use food and nutrition to correct them.
Weight loss, for example, is never as simple as telling someone to eat less. Our Balance program, for instance, is tailored to suit you and your lifestyle with plenty of practical and emotional support – such as shopping lists, recipes, snack ideas and strategies to replace emotional binging with nutritional enjoyment. Book your initial consultation today. The initial consultation comprises:
• a comprehensive session with initial measurements,
• an in-depth history and analysis of the current lifestyle,
• SMART goal setting, and
• a discussion about how LiveLifeMore can help you to achieve your goals.Also, you need a functioning metabolism to be able to metabolize the fats and toxins you are already having. Ceasing to eat, or restricting your nutrition will exacerbate the problems you already have, and will not promote elimination of your toxic fat.