High Uric Acid – Hyperuricemia
$15.00 – $75.00
How can we help you?
We can help you follow a customized diet that leads to reduction in uric acid and make you healthier and energetic. There are certain foods that you need to avoid if you are suffering from hyperuricemia as they are rich in purines. Also, there are many foods that can lower the urate levels in the body and should be included in your regular diet. Maintaining an ideal body weight reduces the pressure on your joints and eases the problems related to gout. It also enables the kidneys to function properly and flush out the excess acids.
*Join Program for Living Healthy without Uric Acid Disorder… Now! *
Health Plan Details
Understanding the Problem
Hyperuricemia or high uric acid levels in the blood occur when our body secretes more uric acid than it can excrete. Uric acid is normally flushed out from our system through urine or the intestines. Consumption of foods rich in purines, nitrogen based compounds, may exacerbate the uric acid levels in the body. Alternatively, the body’s capacity to flush out the uric acid due to renal dysfunction, certain cancers and chemotherapy, liver disorder, hypertension, obesity, alcohol consumption etc. decreases leading to the accumulation of the harmful acid in the blood. A blood test can be conducted to establish the levels of uric acid and a proper treatment can be followed. The normal level of uric acid is 2-7 mg/dl approximately.
- Problems in urination
- Pain or swelling in joints especially toes and finger joints
- Swelling or redness in joints especially after alcohol consumption at night
- Consumption of sugary drinks or colas impairs purine metabolism and also prevents excretion of uric acid.
- Consumption of alcohol- the ethanol not only prevents excretion of uric acid but also causes lactic acidosis. Beer is a produced by fermentation which makes it a rich source of purines.
- Use of diuretics
- Certain types of medications
- Diet rich in purines such as meat, organ meats and alcoholic beverages
- Impaired functioning of the liver and kidney
- Increased risk of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Development of gout- a painful form of arthritis or joint inflammation
- Formation of kidney stones and renal failure
More Information about Plan
Best Plan Types For You
|Choose Your PLAN||
One Time Consultation, 1 Month Plan, 3 Month Plan, 6 Month Plan