You are a busy mom or a working professional or just lazy to do something to loose weight and still keen to be in shape..and have many excuses like…
- I Have No Time to Cook For Myself
- I Keep Candy and Chips Around for My Kids and Can’t Help Eating Them
- I Can’t Survive Without Something Sweet
- I’m a Total Carb Junkie…can’t stay without chapati and rice..
I understand you want to, but can’t follow diets so I am going to help you with some easy to follow simple things which will help you to shed those extra kilos.
Tips to lose weight naturally ….
- Drink green tea. It has been shown in many studies that the green-tea drinkers burn more calories than those who don’t take green tea. This difference is caused by metabolism-enhancing antioxidants known as catechins, which are found in green tea.
- Avoid calories in a glass. Monitor your intake of juice, soda, coffee and even low-calorie drinks. These sugar laden drinks may suppress the metabolism of fat, making it tougher for you to burn those calories.
- Buy a set of light weights. Believe me….it’s a onetime investment you’ll never regret. You might not have time to hit the gym, so this seems a better option. Strength training builds lean muscle tissue, which burns more calories at work or even at rest and thus it can turn you into an energy-burning machine. The more lean muscle you have, the faster you’ll slim down.
- Avoid salt. Salt has sodium which contributes to water retention, making you look and feel bloated.. So keep an eye on your sodium intake, and that may mean not adding salt to salads or fruits and raitas and also ditching the saltshaker. Hidden sources of sodium include soups, canned foods, and drinks, salty snacks such as chips and biscuits and many prepackaged foods.
- Spice up your food. Eating spicy peppers can boost a person’s basal metabolism because Capsaicin, a compound found in spicy foods like cayenne peppers, may increase your body’s release of stress hormones such as adrenaline, which can speed up your metabolism and your ability to burn calories. What’s more, eating chillies and hot peppers may reduce your appetite and helping to curb your cravings. So spice up your stir-fried veggies, eat low-calorie chillies or salsa with hot peppers and and watch the weight come off faster.
- Get adequate sleep. Sleep deprivation may make you fat and not just because you’re susceptible to cases of the late-night munching on biscuits or chips while watching TV or reading a book. Women who get less than four hours of sleep per night have a slower metabolism than those who snooze for a full eight hours. So don’t lose your sleep time and you’ll be rewarded with an extra edge when it comes to shedding kilos quickly.
- Go for an evening walk. Exercising at any time is good for you. But evening activity may be surely beneficial because many people’s metabolism slows down toward the end of the day. Thirty minutes of aerobic activity before dinner increases your metabolic rate and may keep it high for another two or three hours, even after you’ve stopped moving. Thus, dinner calories have less of a chance to take up permanent residence in your body.
- Eat every meal. Skipping meals will not make you lose weight faster. This strategy backfires because your body thinks food is in short supply, so it slows your metabolism in order to conserve energy. Over time, the result is that when you do eat even if you consume the same food as always your body will be slower to use the calories as fuel, thus creating a backlog of unwanted kilos. If a very hectic and busy day makes a sit-down meal impossible, munch almonds or a piece of fruit or anything that will keep you from going hungry.
- Add atleast 20 minutes of exercise per day. If you’re on a weight loss diet, you’re probably already working out a couple of times a week. But whether you exercise or not, you can get a add up on all those other weight-loss efforts by doing a little something extra each day. Take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk to the bus, train, or all the way to the office and ladies… window-shop with your friend rather than sit over coffee. Twenty minutes of moderate exercise a day means you’ll burn approximately 700 calories.
- Water..Water..Water : Drinking enough water daily is one of the easiest ways to speed up weight loss. Your body needs water in order to efficiently metabolize stored fat. When you reduce your supply, you’re likely to slow down that process, meaning it’s more difficult for you to burn calories. Atleast eight glasses a day (at least!!) will keep your system running smoothly.