Eating more eggs is a super way to boost your health as they are packed with rich nutrients. Eggs are inexpensive & yet a very good source of high-quality protein. The amazing nutrients include vitamin B2, fat, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, selenium, and copper.
Here are some more reasons why you should include eggs in your diet?
Nutritional Health Benefits of Eggs
1. They Contain 9 essential amino acids
2. One egg has 6 grams of high-quality proteins
3. Help to prevent cataract development
4. Good fats – one egg contains 5 grams of good fat
5. One of the only foods naturally containing vitamin D
6. Promote healthy hair and nail growth
7. Cheap to buy and easy to cook
8. No chance of contamination as they naturally packed